Microsoft has risen to fame when they have launched their most innovative program called “Windows“, which is a commercial hit. To this day, Microsoft most of the income is generated from the Windows version sales.
There is no doubt that Microsoft biggest product is Windows OS, but there are many other products, which they are selling into the market. Not many people know that the rival company Apple has teamed up with the giant to create more sustainable products for the future.
The second largest selling Microsoft product is “Office” each year you get to see a new version of the office program from Microsoft.
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key
Many of the Windows users are already using the Office 2003 and 2007. The number of features to carry out the regular task, 2003 & 2007 is enough, but to take on the latest version of documents, you must upgrade your current program to Office 2010
I wouldn’t say that the Office 2010 is the latest release of the product from Microsoft, but Office 2010 has features which are enough to open latest types of doc files and media format files. So let’s jump into the ten features, which takes your Office experience to another level.
- Size & Features:Most of you already know that the latest release is Office 2016, but when it comes to size and features then Office 2010 wins. The 2016 release is over 2.4GB, while 2010 version is only 700MB.
- Customizable: If you are unaware of the fact that you can customise the docs the way you want it to be, you can download more themes and add, remove options from the panel.
- Web-Bases Apps:Since this will be your first time using the version then you should know that the Office 2010 supports web-based apps.
- Screenshot Capture:Gone are the days where you have to use third-party programs to take a snapshot then add it to the Doc file. You can use the quick option to snap to the doc file.
- Paste Preview: If you are someone with the task to use the Preview option a lot, then you can save plenty of time because of Paste Preview in Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Navigation Pane (Ctrl+F): If you like doing things faster then you don’t have to search for that media or file to attach it to your document. You can directly search for it, and you avoid wasting time on searching for it manually.
- Quick Image Editing:When you are using the Powerpoint for a presentation then it takes plenty of time to get that the right sized image to fit the content. You can use the inbuilt editor to crop and adjust it.
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key’s
- 828CH-G4FPY-HMH 4R-32GCK-6D9BH
FF0154DG8521W101 – FF543SF54101SFSF
Make sure to try one of these to install the Office 2010 professional release on your PC.
Also, check out free Xbox gold codes from xboxlivecodesupdate.com for other free xbox stuff
It does not matter, which year you are using the office program because as long as it meets your requirements then you should definitely give it a shot. Let us know your thoughts and how you are using it as per your needs in the comments below.