Microsoft made it to the limelight after they came up with the Windows series idea. There is no doubt that the Windows gain the popularity of the company. According to the survey that the many users do not know that the Windows is one of the products of the Microsoft. However, the popularity does come with a stupendous responsibility.
There are many rumors and talks were going one during the release, and the latest Windows 8.1 had significant changes in their most recent version of the Windows. Windows 8.1 is one of the disliked and equally likes version of Windows. In the history of Microsoft, we have not seen the company take the users demand so severely that they had to develop Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 in such a short time.
Windows 8.1 Product Key
My opinion is that Windows 8.1 is one of my first solutions for those who want to things faster and finish their task faster. There is no doubt that the Windows 8.1 Pro latest build is not something, which everyone has installed or upgraded after the initial official set-up. Nevertheless, let’s check out the things which Windows 10 can perform.
Windows 7 has been my favorite because of the productivity, and it is capable to run on the Older machines with 1GB RAM and 1GHZ Processor speed. However, you cannot run the Windows 8.1 on the older P4 machine because the RAM consumed by the Windows 8.1 is 800MB to 900MB, which makes things tough.
In case, if you install it on 2GB/32BIT and 4GB/64BIT, then you can run the task smoothly. I’m quite impressed with the development of the latest build because if you use the stopwatch and compare with the earlier version, you will find the magnificent amount of difference in the speed. You will be to complete the task faster because the files and Explorer open quicker in the Windows 8.1.
Windows 8.1 Pro is faster than the Windows 7.
- Removal the Start Button: More than 60% of the users are upset at the Microsoft decision on removing the old button style. Everyone has to expect to get the startup button back after the 8.1 release, which did not happen.
- Camera Access: Nothing new about the camera but you can open it from the Lock Screen.
- Multi-Windows: The latest Multi-Window Mode is one of the impressive feature, which MS added to their edition.
- Windows Store: I considered this as a smart move from the Microsoft to let the user’s access safe and trusted Apps & Software for Windows.
- Skydrive: No need to get confused about Skydrive. The Skydrive is similar to the Dropbox and Cloud Storage.
|Windows 8.1 Preview||· NTTX3-RV7VB-T7X7F-WQYYY-9Y92F
|Windows 8.1 RT||N/A|
|Windows 8.1 (Core | Multiple Editions)||334NH-RXG76-64THK-C7CKG-D3VPT|
|Windows 8.1 Pro||XHQ8N-C3MCJ-RQXB6-WCHYG-C9WKB|
|Windows 8.1 Enterprise||MHF9N-XY6XB-WVXMC-BTDCT-MKKG7|
|Windows 8.1 Single Language||· Y9NXP-XT8MV-PT9TG-97CT3-9D6TC
· TNH8J-KG84C-TRMG4-FFD7J-VH4WX (CN)
|Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Server||· D2N9P-3P6X9-2R39C-7RTCD-MDVJX
|Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter||· W3GGN-FT8W3-Y4M27-J84CP-Q3VJ9
|Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials||KNC87-3J2TX-XB4WP-VCPJV-M4FWM|
I would like to inform you guys that Windows 8.1 requires 2GB/32BIT and 4GB/64BIT and Pentium 4 2.1GHZ processor is the entry level to run the Windows 8.1. We would like to know your thoughts and ideas on the Serial Keys and how the process went down for you in the comments section below.